Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day Four: My Worky-Work

I started my new job today. Came in to sign some paperwork and earned $17. I hope this will be a fantastic job. Everyone seems really nice though.

I'm sorry for not posting for awhile. I had an anonymous person somewhat insult my other blog, Vegan365, because I pay for my own products to review. They said because of that it was a fake blog and they weren't going to sponsor my reviews. So as soon as I get my paycheck from my first two weeks of work, I will continue to pay for my review products. I don't really mind doing that, I just think of myself as a guinea pig of sorts and enjoy putting money into a habit I feel passionate about.

My weight loss has been going fairly well, at least going down steadily. Due to family issues I haven't been able to work out for the past few days, and even thought I would have to move out of state for awhile. Thankfully, things seem to be going alright with the family for a change. So I can concentrate on continually losing weight.

My nutrition counselor at S2 said to consider using protein powder and consider doing weight training. I can dig both really, I have wanted to try some vegan protein powders and use them with some coconut milk and ice and make some smoothies. It seems pretty cool to me. I also used to weight train when I was really gung-ho about working out every day.  I am still using BMR Bliss Go Pack which is BMR Bliss, Thyro-Drive, and Downtime PM. I still get hungry and eat more sometimes but it is considerably less frequent. It's not like every meal is a banquet but having a nice meal from time to time is good.

I hope to keep this blog updated regularly as long as I'm not working. I work 8-hour shifts so I may not be available every single day to update the blog. But I definitely will check in at least once a week to let you know how things are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment