Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Day Six: A Push in the Right Direction

Hope everyone is having a good week so far. I start my first day of work tomorrow bright and early at 6am. Hopefully I will be able to work without falling asleep on the till!

I have been working out hard core today. I went to the gym not once but twice today, first for the cardio and second for weight training. I have gone down 2 lbs of water weight since working out with the weights, which probably means I need to do weight training more often. I did several different machines, working out my arms, legs, chest, and abs. I probably need to try some different types of weights out like the scary looking press machines that have the big bar at the end with weights of various sizes and a little platform that you push up. I would love to try those but I'm more than slightly afraid of breaking my back, or the machine. Either one would rack up a lot of debt. :-D

I have started to ease up on the PowerAde Zeros (a bad addiction of mine) and have begun to drink more water. I've noticed that my appetite since drinking more water has been cut in half. I have got me a neat little water cup and I have been periodically filling it up with water for most of the day. I am hoping to eventually get a Joy FM cup and fill it up with water at work. My work offers free water and soda for employees so I will be filling it up periodically throughout the day. I hope to eventually be 100 percent water-drinking by the end of the week.

This is the groovy looking Joy FM tumbler:

 

(Photo from joyfmonline.org, check the store out for more fun items!)
 
Week two photos are coming soon too, after I can get a decent photo ready. Take care all, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment