Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Day Seven: Down (Almost) Fifteen Pounds!

Yeah, I know it hasn't technically been seven days, but with work and the other blog I have been struggling to keep up with this blog as well. Still, I will definitely try to keep working on posts on this site whenever I can.

I can't believe that I am almost down 15 pounds since starting the BMR Bliss Pack. I am very glad to have some weight off, even though most of it has been just from not eating and working all day. I definitely love my job 99.99 percent of the time but sometimes it just gets on my nerves, lol. Last night was interesting because there were only two of us and my co-worker was off hiding somewhere and there was often a 5-or-6 customer line. Thankfully during the day the managers are around to catch the slackers but it happens, I suppose.

I found out today that someone has paid one of my restaurant bills. I took Bryan out to eat at a restaurant and paid for a delicious pizza and pretzels, and I found out that it has been struck from the record for one reason or another, freeing up some money for other things. This definitely must be a God thing, cause I was shocked to see my bank account at the number it was.

Yes, I have been corrupted and have been seeking God more. Normally my spiritual mind is like a 5-year-old on a playground, going from one thing to the next without being interested in any one thing in particular. Save the really hardcore conservative and nature religions, I've probably tried it at least once.

I still don't like churches. When I was in college I got kicked out of a college ministry for being a bit of a dingbat and I have never quite forgotten that yucky feeling. Besides, to me it seems like churches are hotbeds for cliques and exclusivity. Nevertheless, I have been enjoying praying and watching Joyce Meyer on TV, and I hope eventually something will come of it. But in the meantime I am living in the moment.

I hope everyone has a good day. Mine is off to a good start already. :)

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment