Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Day Eight: Stay Positive

I have been inactive for more than a day, but I promise to update this more frequently (and actually do it everyday!)

I quit my job yesterday. I had only been there for six weeks but it was probably one of the most demeaning jobs I have ever had. I got yelled at, got nasty garbage spilled on me daily, and got all kinds of crap from everyone. I was so glad to see it go. But I do have to find another job in the meantime since I have tuition for school and whatnot. :-) I do have enough of a paycheck coming in to pay for the rest of my degree, but I'm still a bit nervous. I'm confident though in my ability to find another job.

While searching for another job, I have decided to work on myself. I have been visiting S2 for about a month now and totally love the BMR Bliss Go Pack. I finally broke my plateau and got below 217.2, which I'm sure is due in part to relieving myself of some really difficult stressors (my job being one of them!). My mom has brought on the drama lately, and I find that working out has relieved a lot of that tension. Today I signed up for yoga classes and may start Zumba soon if my knees will tolerate it. I start my yoga classes tomorrow at 10:15am. :-) I will be sure to keep ya'll updated. :-)

I have also been going to vet tech school at Penn Foster, which I know is a for-profit school, but my fiancé has had a wonderful time with his college education and is about to graduate with a cooking certificate from a for-profit school, and I'm so stinking proud! I am doing my vet tech degree and will be doing another degree with them when I'm done with this one. It'll be a surprise. :-)

Keep you updated on my progress. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment