Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Day 21.5: More Progress Pics!

I have some more progress pics that I want to share:

 
Pretty cool, right? I am pretty stagnant as far as actual weight loss goes but look at the definition on my legs! I can also see some arm definition despite the bat wings I'm sporting (gotta love them bat wings!) I'm super excited about wearing shorts now because I have some gorgeous calves to show off. And needless to say, the fiancé is pretty excited too. :-)
 
I actually dressed up yesterday! I wore a black top and this crazy glittery skirt that I got on Beale Street when I worked on the next street over. I got so many compliments and good vibes from people, and it felt great! It was much better than when I used to go to places and people would walk on the opposite side of me so they wouldn't have to stand next to me (sad but true, I'm afraid). Now I'm more confident and carry myself so differently. I don't have the actual photo, but I took a selfie and sent it to my man, and I noticed my eyes. They just looked vibrant and full of life. I smiled and texted him, "Now that's the look of a happy woman."
 
I got my first grade in... 100 percent on my first chemistry homework! I am excited about that, especially considering how much I struggled with it. I still remember Dr. Bob's chemistry class and learning about the different states of matter. I had no idea what was going on half the time, but I remembered for years that a puppy is a heterogeneous mixture, but I had no idea what a heterogeneous mixture was or why the puppy was one. Now I found out that a heterogeneous mixture is a piece of matter where the chemical composition varies in each sample you take. Obviously the puppy is composed of different kinds of chemical composition throughout! Chemistry mystery solved. :-D
 
I hope everyone has a great evening.... and remembers to hug their puppies. :-)

2 comments:

  1. You are looking great! Wonderful progress so far! Great job on that running streak!

    ReplyDelete