Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Day 25: Running Shoes and NSVs

I finally got my running shoes today as an early birthday present. They are pink and blue and super awesome. Here are a pic of my running shoes from the official site:

The picture comes nowhere close to doing it justice. They are actually a lot brighter and prettier than the picture makes it look. And they are super comfortable! I ran for a brief sprint across the aisle in them and it was like walking on air! I can't wait to try them out tonight and tomorrow during my workout. Mom also got me 4 pairs of running ankle socks, and an orange sports bra. I'm normally very difficult to fit in a sports bra because I'm SO large on top, but this one was super comfortable and didn't have armpit bags (don't those totally suck, lol) so I have added sports bra number 3 to the growing collection. Very excited to wear all the gear tonight and tomorrow. :)
 
And NSVs (non-scale victories for the uninitiated) abound. Firstly, I'm losing all my pants! Well, not all the way, but all my pants are HUGE on me. I have a pair that was so big I literally had to hold on to them while I walked. I have only two pair that even fit me remotely well, plus two pairs of shorts. My mom is saying she will take a tuck in them, but I hate that! I would rather have new jeans that are comfortable, and don't have a weird pleat down the side where Mom has tucked them, lol. Also, I had a NSV that I passed up the rolls and butter at O'Charley's today. And the fries with my soup and sandwich. I looked at them and they looked at me (if they had eyes), and they smelled really good but I just didn't want to eat them. So I ate my yummy lunch and ignored the really greasy stuff. :-)
 
And SV's... I am down almost 20 lbs! Today I weighed in at 211.8, which was 0.8 lbs away from being 20 lbs! And if I can keep up the 2-lb streak, I may get very close to 209 (O_O) tomorrow! Then I would be out of the two-teens and getting even closer to Onederland! Plus, I would meet my goal of 210 lbs, which would be how much I wanted to lose for the month. So we will see tomorrow, if I don't eat anything too bad. I could tell I was getting close to my monthly cause I was crabby, hungry, and tired, the PMS triage. :-D So hopefully I can keep it reigned in today.
 
I hope everyone has a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment