Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Day 23: And It Was A VERY Good Day

Oh my goodness! I saw 212 on the scale this morning! It was on my gym scale that always measures me a little light, but I am so ridiculously excited! I screamed (quietly, as I was in a public place, lol) when I saw that number. Plateau has bitten the dust and 19 lbs along with it. I also ran 1.24 miles, 23 minutes, and burned 133 kCals. I'm so proud of my progress and I'm one pound away from 20!!! :-)

I was happy to see my first piece of motivational mail today. I heard from this wonderful person at a forum I have attended for over 5 years. She told me she had read my blog and that she was inspired by me and that I had motivated her to go work out. I almost cried, I was so happy to hear that. That has been my goal all along, to help inspire others and now I'm getting closer to doing that. Because it's great fun to go running and lose weight, it's so much more fun when you can take a few people along with you. :-)

I will get to see my little sis ride horses for the first time today. For those of you who don't know, my sister has a severe form of autism and although she is very even-tempered and easy to get along with (and one of my best friends!) she is completely nonverbal and is prone to depression because she can't communicate effectively. But from what I've heard from my mom, she feels very much in her element when she rides horses, she smiles and is excited and her depression lifts. That sounds great and I can't wait to see her ride! I will definitely take pics with my cell phone camera and play proud sis for a little while. Then my sister will ride home with me and we will hang out for a bit. I think she will take a snooze for a bit and I will work on my chemistry homework, but I love hanging out with her. :-)

Well, I have to get ready and throw some makeup on before I go to Wentzville. I wish you guys the best in your workouts and thank you to all my new patrons! So excited to see more traffic to the site. Have a fantastic day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment