Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Day 28.5: Goals for September

It's September, and it's time for monthly goals! I have several different goals that I have in mind that I am interested in completing. Obviously, I'm interested in completing the arm challenge, which I have done once today and I intend to do another round of today's challenge this evening. I just want to make sure I'm getting a good workout in! :-)

Speaking of my workouts, here's something awesome right here:


This is a new PB for me! It's about even, 18 and 14 in favor of running. I want to get to about 40 minutes or so, cause I want to get to about that for a 5K time (I know it's a weak time, but I think it's better than walking the whole thing in an hour! :-) ) and then I will add increased running time and speed. :-)

And I have a bit of a weird thing I'm going to for the first time. I'm going to run outside! I have never ran outside before, I've always been a little shy about it. And now that the cooler weather is coming in tomorrow I will go running around 6am! I'm soooo ridiculously excited to run on actual pavement as opposed to the treadmill. It will be more difficult than the no-incline treadmill, I live in a very hilly neighborhood, so I will follow standard C25K and start out with the basic setup for C25K. If it works out then this will be a regular thing!

I have a few goals for September that I think would be super cool. I'm going to run what I've jokingly called the Lazy Girl Marathon, where I will do 26.2 miles in a month. :-) My goal is to do 26.2 miles or more in the month of September. And I will also finish the arm challenge for this month and possibly do a squat challenge as well. :-) Then I will spend more time in the kitchen doing healthy cooking. And finally, I will find a job somewhere I actually want to work! I am thinking of applying at several different sports and running shops in the St Charles/StL area. I don't particularly mind working in retail if I'm more of a floor person than a cashier person. Being a cashier is tough! :-)

Anyhoo, I hope you enjoyed my first transformation Sunday! I enjoyed interviewing my fiancé about his weight loss. If you want your story shared on the blog and the personal page, please send in your story and some photos and I will pick a winner. I have software that makes all kinds of fancy collages so if you want me to make a collage for your story let me know. I even made one for me.

 
What a difference two years makes, right? I look like a completely different person!
 
I hope everyone has a good night! I'm getting a little tired myself, it's been a long, hot day lol. We got caught in at least three really bad lightning thundershowers on the way home from the farm, which I was glad we did before the rain showed up! Be blessed all!

No comments:

Post a Comment