Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Day 54: Fun Day With My Bestie and More NSVs!

I had a much better day today. Yesterday I was feeling kind of bummed out for some reason, I didn't get to talk to my fiancé all day because I was out with my uncle having fun (and a fender bender, but we're both okay!). I take a ton of supplements and vitamins, plus two prescription meds, so I think I ended up missing one of them. Either way, I'm feeling much better today and ready to take on the world. :-)

I went out with my best friend today. She and I like to go shopping, and she works in retail so she gets discounts in one of my favorite stores! I keep hoping she'll buy me a cool peacoat once they arrive and I drop a few more pounds. I absolutely love this particular store's peacoats! I used to wear a long trenchcoat every year but then the buttons cracked! No bueno. Anyhoo, we went to a few different stores and I wanted to get some new clothes since all my clothes are falling off of me! We went to H&M first and I went for this crazy gorgeous sweater in a size L. I also went for another top in a size L. The top fit, but I'm still a bit self-conscious about my tummy and didn't feel comfortable wearing it just yet. But I tried on the sweater and it fit perfectly, it was actually a bit loose on me! I decided to purchase it. It looks super awesome and I will post pictures soon.

We went to another couple of stores, one of my favorite places for bras and other goodies. I was surprised to find out that a size 38DD bra fit me! I have been trying to get into that bra for ages, it's been there awhile and the last time I tried it on it was super tight and nearly snapped off! But today I tried it on and it was a perfect fit! No armpit bulge either. :-) I didn't buy it though since even on clearance it was $34. Maybe next time. :-)

I also had a good time running this morning. I decided that I was going to run for 25 consecutive minutes, as my C25K app indicated. I was having a ton of problems with my previous app randomly resetting as soon as I would open it and the screen blacked out. I decided to use RunDouble and Runtastic for my run and they worked a lot better. I still want one of those Polar or Garmin watches though! I ran a total of 2.3 miles, with 1.3 miles of those being ran miles. I usually walk an additional 2 miles after my run, but it was already 78 degrees outside when I ran and super hot! I was sweating like a maniac!

You can tell I was super sweaty!
 
My fiancé is spending the weekend with me. I am so excited! I always miss him when he's not here and now he will be coming. He is doing the last day of his externship and it will probably not end in a job offer. But he seems to have learned a lot, and is proactively searching for a job. I'm so proud of him! We are going to cook this weekend! We will probably go to the Farmer's Market after I go running and find some goodies to cook with. Nothing like fresh produce! It is the best. :-)
 
I hope you all have an awesome weekend. Be blessed and enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment