Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Day 33.5: Still Getting it Done

I realized that maybe I should back off on the drama just a touch. Don't ask me how I know this-- just take my word for it. :-)

Anyhoo, I had a better day after the beginning of the day. I held true to the 30-minute intervals for the most part, and decided if I was going to do 30 minutes then I was going to do the best dangum 30 minutes I could. I got 7.50 miles in in 31:12 minutes the first time, and got 8.04 miles in 30:12 minutes the second run. That was pretty hardcore though, even in that 30 minutes the butt went completely numb. I got to around 89-90 rpm I believe, whatever 16.00 mph is in RPM. I usually go a little lighter than that, around 15.33-15.71 mph at my fastest.

I get out a lot of pent up rage the faster I bike and the more aggressive the music. The first session I had Joyce Meyer on and I was laughing hysterically because she decided to demonstrate that she has the same set of issues that we do by reading a few entries from a journal she kept. Some of them were kind of sad, since she has an aging mom and aunt (her dad passed away in 2005 I believe) and they have all kinds of issues. Some were downright hilarious, like when she couldn't find her pants in the spa after going to get dressed and had to go into the hotel lobby in a robe and ask if anyone had seen her pants. I have never laughed so hard in my life! I know she's a televangelist, but she is hysterical! The second session was a little different, I had been mulling over a lot of things and more issues had come up, and I switched over from the tobymac radio to the Rob Zombie radio (cause I'm awesome that way) and just rode it out.

I let the anger from the morning push me harder. I pushed as hard as I could and I got off the bike at 30 minutes and my legs and butt were completely numb, I almost couldn't feel my lower half at all. But that only lasted for a few minutes, and then the amazement set in. I had burned 200 kcals in 30 minutes! I was biking 3:57 minute miles most of the time. And now, I feel a whole lot better. There is something quite awesome about pushing yourself to the limit and living to tell the tale. :-)

I got another 100 on my chemistry homework. It is the second 100 I had since the beginning of the semester. I got an 88 on one homework, and I have been averaging A's on all my Chem labs. I'm not sure if I got kicked out of PTK when I had all the issues with my family and with the massive meds fails, but I am for sure going to appeal it, and let them know what happened if I did get put on probation. Cause I love my PTK folks and I'll probably spend the rest of my semesters chasing that 4.0, but it is totally worth it to me. I love getting A's, especially in a subject I almost flunked in high school (what can I say, it was hard for me to concentrate! :-) ). I am realizing how much I truly enjoy chemistry, but I'm not sure if I want to major in Chemistry or Biology when all is said and done. I like them both! :-)

I don't have any sweat pics tonight! I just didn't get around to taking them tonight. But here are the ones from this morning:



I haven't worn that shirt for a pic in awhile, but I have worn it in the past, and it didn't look that loose fersure! I have a blue one that I love to wear as well, with the kitty cat dance. If you haven't seen it, YouTube it. It is hilarious. :-)

Well, I hope everyone has a great night. I'm about to dive into some more chemistry-related awesomeness. Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment