Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 32.5: Unwinding

Not as bad as it sounds, folks! I've been chilling for most of the day except for my class in the morning and my run in the afternoon. I have discovered I have lost my taste for excessive shopping. I don't know why, just not really that interested in shopping anymore. I used to go out and buy everything I could find, buy tons of cheap makeup and clothes, and all kinds of things. Now, I have only bought a C25K app, my breakfast this morning at school since I forgot to grab my breakfast bowl, and I replaced my Thyro-Drive. That's it. No makeup, clothes, or anything, and that's been the case for the past few weeks. Sure, I get the urge to go dither around from time to time and think about buying things, but I just don't have the strong urges that drove me to buy insane amounts of stuff anymore.

I also notice I rarely eat out anymore. I just don't feel the need, since I have plenty of food at home. It will be so weird at fall being soda and coffee free-- I always used to stock up on pumpkin spice lattes and pumpkin frappes and apple pie and pumpkin pie. Lots of fruit and veggies, but tons of sugar to negate any goodness they might have. I was just thinking, "No pumpkin spice lattes this year, holy moly!" Besides, coffee with my supplements makes my stomach hurt like crazy and makes me all jittery and sick, so I couldn't really have it even if I wanted to. It just seems so weird. Now I'm looking forward to running in the fall at the lake watching all the leaves change, going on hayrides and pumpkin picking, and Halloween parties at my friend Meghan's house (she throws amazing parties, I have to admit). Not really hung up on the food as much. Though I have to admit, I love pumpkin caramel latte... scented soap. Haha, got you! :-)

I have noticed more and more changes coming with each day. I have been doing collages with Smilebox and love it, and I have put together a few of them and just marveled at them. Here is one I did, with my first running shot and my latest running shot:


This is only about 7 days apart and already I can tell a difference in my hips and stomach. I'm starting to get sexy curves! And that jersey is my 8th grade softball jersey. It is a medium. :-) My arms are also slightly smaller from the arm challenge. We'll see what happens with the subsequent runs but I like what I see.

I also did some collages with my highest and current weight. I weighed in at 240 at my heaviest (got real close to that last time at 231) and when I saw my heaviest weight for the first time, I kicked the scale hard and it hit a wall and broke. I never have gotten a new scale after that. Anyhoo, I was at 240 and I haven't let these pics become public for some time. But either way, here is the photo montage I took:

 
I look completely different, in the face and in my smile. I can tell I just look happier with myself, more content. And I have lost a bit more weight since the photos in the blue shirt were taken. :-)
 
And now, a little light humor....
 
 
Underdog didn't stand a chance against the BEASTMODE GLASS. He could only manage a feeble punch while smiling. Sorry, I couldn't resist, and yes I do have an Underdog figurine, what of it? I have all the DVDs too. :-D
 
I hope everyone has a great night! It's back to the chem homework with me. Be blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment