Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Day 36: Sweaty Monday

I got back on my antidepressants.

I know, I know, I'm not supposed to be depressed if I'm working out, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. Besides, I have a bit of a one-track mind when I don't take them. Blame whatever you want, I just feel better that way. (As long as I'm taking all my supplements, mind. Otherwise it just turns me into a freakshow, lol.)

Anyhoo, got a nice long run in today, about 30 minutes worth. I got up to 4.3, but only for a little while because I didn't want to amp it up for so long that I couldn't finish the workout. I averaged around 3.8-4.0 mph, which is fairly normal for me. I am on W2D3 of C25K at the moment, and I'm about to do week 3! That scares me ever the slightest bit, because I have never gotten past week 2 the few times I have done C25K. I have no issue running for 3 minutes, I have done it on the treadmill before, but it should be interesting running it at normal speed! I have always run it about 3.0-3.2 mph but I haven't gone any faster than that.

Nice and sweaty! If I look tired, I am! :-)
 

I have chemistry class today, and will have my first exam on Wednesday! I am not super nervous, but I will definitely be studying hard for that. It's fun stuff like calculations and significant figures, and I will have to know a list of elements (though not all 117 of them!) that is listed on the school website. So far I have done fairly well, got one 88 but I guess that's okay. Otherwise I have gotten all As this semester. I keep hoping to pull off another 4.0, so I can get my GPA back into the 3's. I had some issues the second semester, and I'm hoping to get as close to a 4.0 as I can before I get done and go to UMSL. :-)

Well, don't really have a diary to write this morning, got some studying to do and gotta get in the shower. Cause let's face it, working out makes you stanky, lol! Have a great day all, and be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment